Saturday, July 24, 2010

Back so soon?

Yup, I'm back. I took a break, it's not like a ton of people really read this anyways. Where have I been you ask? Well, let me tell you. Thinking. A lot. I'm not really go into detail because it really doesn't concern you.

Anyways. I've created A few new "projects" to keep me busy for a while. 2 being on youtube. One http://www.youtube.com/user/zackstroodles is where i do random game playthroughs. Also, on the other http://www.youtube.com/user/MegaAnimeUploads I am uploading full seasons of anime. Hence the name "MegaAnimeUploads". I made the account 12 days ago, and I already have 22 episodes of InuYasha up. The channel features the highest quality episodes I could "find". Also, I'll be putting up all 4 InuYasha movies when the right episodes get up. So far, this should occupy my time for a good some of time. The mic I use for recording is a rockband microphone, haha. and it's taped to a lamp as a makeshift stand.

So far, I have been told that the episodes I have been putting up are of better quality then my competition. I'm staying up all night just to see if I can catch up to how many episodes they have. It can be bothersome editing these videos so that youtube will allow them on. I have to use dumb old Windows Movie Maker to cut it in half, so that it's under 11 minutes long. Then I have to save then file to my computer (takes about 10 minutes), then I upload it to Youtube (which take 20-30 minutes.). And not to help the matter in any way, the video sometimes fails to upload because I get a low connection in my room. Anyways, you should check it out if you like anime.

Back to other things. I dreamt last night. I don't usually do so. But I dreamt of my first gf and a lot of other random things. in the morning I woke up sad, even though it was a happy dream. It got me to thinking of my first gf, now my ex, which I broke up with in a moment of doubt. Such a dumb mistake. Anyways, I found out that I STILL have feeling for her, even though I moved out of state 7 or so months ago, and broke up with her about a year ago. It's crazy.

So today I've been all sad and stuff, reminiscing and such. Except that it's the next day in the morning. I'm a little to jacked up on energy shots to feel much of anything. But I was feeling really down. 

I found out the the guy she was dating broke up with her. That also saddened me. I want her to be happy more than anything. I heard what happened and realized that it couldn't have been adverted. I just hope she will be ok. She seems ok I guess. (We talked a little today{yesterday})

Another topic. I got Diablo 2 with the "Lord of Destruction" exspansion. It ROCKS!! It completely renews the game. I love it. It adds two new classes which is amazing. And many new Items. I will also be getting Starcraft 2 as soon as I can. I love starcraft and the new one looks amazing.

I noticed that my buddy...um...well, I follow him on here. Well, I noticed that he sure does keep up on his blog.. I envy him, very much so. I just can't seem to stick with anything for very long. Like I tried to start a pokemon adoption agency via wireless connection XD It's a good idea, I just got lazy and gave up on it. I even made a site for it and such. Oh well. I hope this anime thing catches on. I would love to be somewhat popular on youtube :D (Sorry about forgetting you're name, too hyper right now D:)

So, what else is there....Oh, on the 28 I will be going to a Modern Warfare tournament for C.O.D. 4. (same thing isn't it? O.o) I found out that the best player around here singed up, so we're all doomed. There goes that 300 dollar cash prize. oh well.

That's all I have to say to you guys today, sorry for making you sit through this entire thing. I'll be sure to make these shorter next time. Oh, I almost forgot. I kinda gave up on learning Japanese for now, too busy with life. Be sure to check out those sites and have a good night. toodles!!

1 comment:

  1. A Pokemon Adoption Agency lol >.<?
    I can see it now. "For only pennies a day, you can adopt this poor, useless Magikarp and someday evolve it into your very own Gyrados!"
    As for being able to follow things through? pfft :D Nothing could be farther from the truth. My blog is my third failed attempt at getting my thoughts into words.
    A journal was complete failure because I have no privacy to speak of T.T
    I've never been much of an RPG guy with stuff like Diablo. Too complicated. I'm more of a FPS guy. And on the topic of COD4, if you do end up losing, you can pride yourself in the fact that had you actually won the money, you would have something to use the money on, unlike 'the best COD4 player' who probably has no life ^_^
    If you ever feel like talking about her (your ex), I'm always here.


    -SFBW

    ReplyDelete